Where the good
find the best.
We hear so much about the economy these days, but one important fact is often overlooked. In recent years, the nonprofit job market has had a higher rate of growth than the for-profit market.
At Lumity, we understand that people who want a job in the nonprofit sector need an efficient, effective tool to make it happen. So do nonprofit employers who are looking to hire someone for a specific position. People like Joann Depue of the Illinois College of Optometry. “I just want to say that I get great results by using npo.net,” she says. “Most of our newly hired employees have come through npo.net.”
- Is an easy-to-use service that lets job seekers search by job type (full or part-time, etc.), location and type of work;
- Receives over 100,000 unique visitors each month;
- Supports over 4,000 organizations and agencies;
- Typically averages 900 nonprofit job postings per month;
- Is free for job seekers and cost affordable for employers;
- Serves Illinois, SE Wisconsin, NW Indiana, and Texas
Learn more about our nonprofit job board for Chicago and other Illinois cities, plus Indiana, Wisconsin, Texas, and other states. For rates and to sign up for a free employer or job seeker account, go to npo.net.