NPO.net - Nonprofit Job Board for Chicago
Where the good
find the best.
This is an exciting and stable time to work in the nonprofit sector, according to results from the 2014 Nonprofit Employment Practices Survey. In recent years, the nonprofit job market has had a higher rate of growth than the for-profit market. Nonprofits are letting fewer employees go and are hiring new staff to support new programs.
With current nonprofit growth and employment trends, having a specialized job board makes it much easier for job seekers to match their skills with hundreds of new job openings that are posted each month on NPO.net.
- is an easy-to-use service that lets job seekers search by job type (full or part-time, etc.), location and type of work;
- receives over 100,000 unique visitors each month;
- supports over 5,000 organizations and agencies;
- typically averages 1,000 nonprofit job postings per month;
- is free for job seekers and cost affordable for employers;
- available nationwide
Learn more about our nonprofit job board for Chicago and beyond. For rates and to sign up for a free employer or job seeker account, go to NPO.net.